Holiday Horse Treat Recipes!
Want to make your bff some treats? Here's a few recipes to get you started!
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup bran (or 2 C oatmeal if you don't have bran)
- 1/3 C brown sugar
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1/2 C shredded carrots
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- grease muffin tin
- shred apples and carrots
- mix apple and carrots with molasses
- add brown sugar, water, flour and oatmeal
- scoop dough into muffin tin and sprinkle each muffin with brown sugar
- bake for 30 to 45 minutes
- 3 C oats
- 1 C applesauce
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/4 C molasses
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix oats and flour.
- Stir applesauce into dry ingredients.
- Stir molasses into the mix
- Mix well and roll into balls (or use scoop).
- Lay out on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Your horse is going to LOVE you!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.