Advanced Facial and Skin Care Collection, High Quality Vegan Facial Products
Soaps, Scrubs, Under Eye Serum, Clay Masks, Facial Toners, Herbal Facial Steamers for advanced skin care.
Our facial soaps and scrubs are full of activated charcoal, which is thought to help draw out dirt embedded in the skin. Our vegan, unscented soap is long-lasting and gentle on sensitive skin. The scrub has rosemary, lavender and tea tree oil added for extra skin-loving qualities.
Under Eye Serum:
Our under eye facial serum is a blend of carrot seed essential oil, borage oil, tamanu oil, evening primrose oil, meadowfoam seed oil and other oils that are thought to aid in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and bags.
Our dry clay masks are blended with skin type in mind. Easy to use and convenient resealable package, you will love how they make your skin glow!
Our Botanical Bliss Facial Toner is full of organic hydrosols and oils and is also fantastic as a makeup setting spray!
Herbal Facial Steamers: (Coming soon!)
Our steamer packets are a blend of dried herbs and flowers that you will love using as a facial steamer!
All of our facial care products are vegan.
SKIN CARE ROUTINE
Are you curious about a good skin care routine? Here's the steps we suggest:
- Cleanse your face with our gentle, unscented, activated charcoal cleansing bar.
- Once a week, scrub your face with our activated charcoal facial scrub. (This can be done twice a week if you feel you need the extra cleansing and exfoliating).
- Spritz Toner all over your face and neck (please close your eyes...)
- Under Eye Serum can now be applied to the bags under your eyes, and also on creases, wrinkles on your forehead, etc., if you wish.
- Now is the time to apply your moisturizer. We recommend our organic, vegan Pasture Buddies Lavender essential oil lotion for your moisturizer.
- Although we don't sell sunscreen (FDA doesn't allow it), we strongly recommend you apply your favorite sunscreen at this time.
- Cleanse your face with the facial cleansing bar.
- Spritz more toner on your face and neck (eyes, don't forget to close your eyes!).
- Once a week apply one of our clay facial masks. These are so handy in their resealable bag! You only need a teaspoon or so, and mix it with a small amount of distilled water to make a paste. Want to kick it up a notch? Instead of water, try mixing it with apple cider vinegar, or honey, depending on your skin type.
- Last but certainly not least, lightly apply a moisturizer to your face and neck.
No products found in this collection