Pumpkin Spice Vegan Body Polish Sugar Scrub
Time to pumpkin spice all the things! This scrub is exfoliating and smells absolutely blissful!
Not sure what a body polish is? Well it's a wonderful way to exfoliate the dead skin cells off of your body, while simultaneously moisturizing your skin. Some people refer to this as a sugar scrub.
WEIGHT: 10 oz
- Can cause shower to become slippery.
- Wet skin with water, rub a small amount of scrub into skin, rinse and pat dry.
- ◄KEY INGREDIENTS
- ORGANIC BLEND OF GRANULATED AND TURBINADO SUGAR, for exfoliating.
- KAOLIN CLAY, Gentle exfoliate and oil absorber.
- COCONUT OIL,full of lauric acid, coconut oil is considered a great choice for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- FLAX SEED POWDER,rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, it is often used to reduce redness and irritation in the skin.
- LUFFA POWDER,added exfoliation.
- FRANKINCENSE POWDER,Natural astringent.
- ROSEMARY POWDER,Protects skin cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- ◄MATCHING PRODUCT
Blackberry Sage Tea Organic Vegan Lotion, Moisturizer
Has it been a long day? Unwind with our fruity blackberry sage tea vegan organic lotion! You totally deserve it. Features: 8 oz flip-top PET plastic...
Cherries & Almonds Vegan Soap Bar
Cherries and almonds, a perennial favorite combination, with a sweet, yet nutty scent. This one is popular with both men and women at the farmer's markets....
Day At The Beach Vegan Soap Bar
A warm summer day. A sandy beach. The gentle breeze off the calm ocean waters blowing across your face. Let this fresh-scented soap transport you to...