Activated Charcoal Vegan Facial Scrub, Acne Scrub, Sugar Scrub
Arena dust got you down? Try our activated charcoal vegan facial scrub, formulated with equestrian needs in mind. Activated charcoal is thought to draw out the dirt and oil that gets deeply embedded in your skin, but we don’t stop there! Also added is rosemary, tea tree, and lavender essential oils, for a deep-cleaning experience. Use this as a scrub or rinse-off mask.Weight: 10 oz
- Can cause shower to become slippery.
- FOR SCRUB: Wet skin with water, rub a small amount of scrub into skin, rinse and pat dry. FOR MASK: Wet skin with water, rub a small amount of scrub into skin, leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse and pat dry.
- ◄KEY INGREDIENTS
- ORGANIC BLEND OF GRANULATED AND TURBINADO SUGAR, for exfoliating.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL, a natural drawing agent, derived from coconut trees.
- BENTONITE CLAY, another drawing agent that is also thought to reduce inflammation in the skin from acne and other irritations.
- COCONUT OIL,full of lauric acid, coconut oil is considered a great choice for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL,a common ingredient in acne-fighting products, is considered antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL,besides its anti-bacterial properties, many people use it to reduce red, blotchy patches.
- ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL,a natural astringent, rosemary is also thought to protect skin cells from free-radical damage.
- FLAX SEED POWDER,rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, it is often used to reduce redness and irritation in the skin.
- LUFFA POWDER,added exfoliation.
- ◄MATCHING PRODUCTS
Under Eye Serum, Facial Serum
Our under-eye facial serum is a beautifying blend of borage oil (20% GLA!), tamanu oil, evening primrose oil, meadowfoam seed oil, lavender and carrot seed essential oils. This skin-enhancing blend...
Out To Pasture Soap Bar
Who doesn’t love the fresh scent of clover? This scent will be sure to remind you of a walk through the pasture, on a warm spring...
Hand Sanitizer For Horse Lovers, Hand Sanitizing Gel, Ready To Ship Gifts for Equestrians
So you spent most of the day at the barn? And now you're starving and going to run through the drive through and grab something to eat? Hold up, cowgirl!...