Arena dust got you down? Try a bar of our unscented activated charcoal soap! We have formulated it with equestrian needs in mind. Activated charcoal is considered a drawing agent (kinda like we would use Epsom Salts or Ichthammol for our horses, but better and for us!) to draw out the dirt and oil that gets deeply embedded in your skin, thus making this the perfect soap for equestrians to cleanse the crud from their face. Intentionally left unscented.
- Bar is boxed and beautifully wrapped (seriously, who doesn't think Frisians are pretty!)
- Cruelty free. Not tested on animals
- Made in the USA
- ▼WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Weighs approximately 4.5 oz, Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.25" x 1"
- ◄KEY INGREDIENTS
- ORGANIC RSPO PALM OIL,A natural source of beta carotene, as well as vitamins A, C, & E, which all are antioxidants that destroy free radicals, makes palm oil a perfect choice for a facial soap bar. Worried about Orangutans? Me, too. That's why this is an organic oil approved by the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil, which benefits small farmers and doesn't harm the orangutan habitat.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL, a natural drawing agent, derived from coconut trees.
- ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL,Also rich in beta carotene, sunflower oil is also an emolient, which gives it fabulous moisturizing properties.
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL,full of lauric acid, coconut oil is considered a great choice for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- ORGANIC OLIVE OIL,Research has shown that olive oil helps prevent sun damage. It is also rich in squalene, which is an excellent moisturizer.
- ◄MATCHING PRODUCTS
Under Eye Serum, Facial Serum
Our under-eye facial serum is a beautifying blend of borage oil (20% GLA!), tamanu oil, evening primrose oil, meadowfoam seed oil, lavender and carrot seed essential oils. This skin-enhancing blend...
Out To Pasture Soap Bar
Who doesn’t love the fresh scent of clover? This scent will be sure to remind you of a walk through the pasture, on a warm spring...
Hand Sanitizer For Horse Lovers, Hand Sanitizing Gel, Ready To Ship Gifts for Equestrians
So you spent most of the day at the barn? And now you're starving and going to run through the drive through and grab something to eat? Hold up, cowgirl!...