Organic Facial Toner, Vegan Skincare, Makeup Setting Spray, Essential Oil Skin Care
This fabulous 4oz Facial Toning Spray is also fantastic used as a makeup setting spray!
Our blend of organic oils, hydrosols and witch hazel will leave your face toned, refreshed, and ready for the day! This skin-enhancing blend is so easy to use in our PET spray bottle. Just a few spritzes will do! The blend of lavender and ylang ylang essential oils smells wonderful!
- 8 oz spray PET bottle
- Ships Same Day!
- Shake well.
- Spray onto skin on both your face and neck. This step comes after your cleansing, prior to serum and/or moisturizer.
- Take care to close your eyes!
- To use as a makeup setting spray, simply spray a few spritzes onto your face and neck after applying makeup for the day.
- Facial toner
- Makeup setting spray
- Purified Water
- Organic Rose Hydrosol
- Organic Witch Hazel
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Bamboo Extract (thought to help skin look radiant)
- Botanical Extract blend of Calendula, Irish Moss, Marshmallow and Aloe (Calendula is antibacterial, Irish Moss is used to help dry skin, marshmallow extract is also a great moisturizer)
- Sorbic Acid (paraben free preservative)
- Caffeine Extract (thought to reduce inflammation and puffiness)
- Organic Essential Oils of Lavender and Ylang Ylang (Lavender is antibacterial, Ylang Ylang is thought to diminish the appearance of scars, and they also smell pretty together!)
Under Eye Serum, Facial Serum
Our under-eye facial serum is a beautifying blend of borage oil (20% GLA!), tamanu oil, evening primrose oil, meadowfoam seed oil, lavender and carrot seed essential oils. This skin-enhancing blend...
Out To Pasture Soap Bar
Who doesn’t love the fresh scent of clover? This scent will be sure to remind you of a walk through the pasture, on a warm spring...
Hand Sanitizer For Horse Lovers, Hand Sanitizing Gel, Ready To Ship Gifts for Equestrians
So you spent most of the day at the barn? And now you're starving and going to run through the drive through and grab something to eat? Hold up, cowgirl!...