Pasture Buddies Lavender Goat Milk Soap with Oatmeal, Equestrian Gifts
Best Buddies don’t let their best buddies go without this lavender goat milk soap, with some oats thrown in for a gentle exfoliate. If you love lavender, you’ll love this soap! Just don’t let the goat eat it, even though he’d probably like it! This soap is also a great facial soap, especially for those with dry skin!
- ▼WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Weighs approximately 4.5 oz, Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.25" x 1"
- Fresh, Whole Goat Milk
- Bar is boxed and beautifully wrapped
- Shea Butter!
- Cruelty free. Not tested on animals
- Made in the USA
- ◄KEY INGREDIENTS
- OLIVE OIL,Research has shown that olive oil helps prevent sun damage. It is also rich in squalene, which is an excellent moisturizer.
- COCONUT OIL,full of lauric acid, coconut oil is considered a great choice for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- ORGANIC RSPO PALM OIL,A natural source of beta carotene, as well as vitamins A, C, & E, which all are antioxidants that destroy free radicals, makes palm oil a perfect choice for a facial soap bar. Worried about Orangutans? Me, too. That's why this is an organic oil approved by the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil, which benefits small farmers and doesn't harm the orangutan habitat.
- GOAT MILKWe use fresh, whole goat milk, not the powdered stuff. It gives a really creamy lather! Besides that, goat milk is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid, which is wonderful for moisturizing the skin.
- SHEA BUTTER,Shea butter is thought to help with skin inflammation, elasticity, and moisturizing.
- PURE LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL,Besides smell fantastic, it brings antibacterial properties to the soap.
- OATS,Oats are a gentle exfoliator.
- ◄MATCHING PRODUCTS
Under Eye Serum, Facial Serum
Our under-eye facial serum is a beautifying blend of borage oil (20% GLA!), tamanu oil, evening primrose oil, meadowfoam seed oil, lavender and carrot seed essential oils. This skin-enhancing blend...
Out To Pasture Soap Bar
Who doesn’t love the fresh scent of clover? This scent will be sure to remind you of a walk through the pasture, on a warm spring...
Hand Sanitizer For Horse Lovers, Hand Sanitizing Gel, Ready To Ship Gifts for Equestrians
So you spent most of the day at the barn? And now you're starving and going to run through the drive through and grab something to eat? Hold up, cowgirl!...