Peppermint Pony Foot Scrub, Salt Scrub, Foot Polish
That cheeky pony! The little devil wouldn’t come in from the pasture without a pocket of peppermint treats. Yet you loved your first pony, and we know he had you wrapped around his hoof. Hopefully our peppermint foot scrub will remind you of your favorite pony while you tend to your tired feet.
Not sure what a foot polish is? Well it's a wonderful way to exfoliate the dead skin cells off of your heels, while simultaneously moisturizing your skin. Since this is a foot polish, using salt, rather than sugar, it is recommended that this is used only on feet, and rough patches such as elbows. Do not use this on the face, or on very sensitive skin.Weight: 10 oz
- Can cause shower to become slippery. Do not use salt products on sensitive skin, such as face.
- Wet skin with water, rub a small amount of scrub into skin, rinse and pat dry.
- ◄KEY INGREDIENTS
- BLEND OF EPSOM, DEAD SEA, AND EUROPEAN SPA SALTS, for exfoliating rough patches, such as elbows and heels.
- BENTONITE CLAY,A drawing agent, that is also thought to reduce inflammation.
- COCONUT OIL,full of lauric acid, coconut oil is considered a great choice for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- FLAX SEED POWDER,rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, it is often used to reduce redness and irritation in the skin.
- LUFFA POWDER,added exfoliation.
- MYRRH GUM POWDER,Helps produce a cooling affect on the skin.
- FRANKINCENSE POWDER,Natural astringent.
- ROSEMARY POWDER,Protects skin cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL,Known for its cooling, and anti-spasmodic abilities, it's the perfect choice for tired feet that have walked around a show grounds and the barn all day!
- DISSOLVED MENTHOL CRYSTALS,Known best for its cooling properties, its also often used to relieve itchiness.
- SPIRULINA POWDER,Natural colorant, which is rich in vitamin A and promotes smooth skin.
- ◄MATCHING PRODUCTS
Under Eye Serum, Facial Serum
Our under-eye facial serum is a beautifying blend of borage oil (20% GLA!), tamanu oil, evening primrose oil, meadowfoam seed oil, lavender and carrot seed essential oils. This skin-enhancing blend...
Out To Pasture Soap Bar
Who doesn’t love the fresh scent of clover? This scent will be sure to remind you of a walk through the pasture, on a warm spring...
Hand Sanitizer For Horse Lovers, Hand Sanitizing Gel, Ready To Ship Gifts for Equestrians
So you spent most of the day at the barn? And now you're starving and going to run through the drive through and grab something to eat? Hold up, cowgirl!...