Peppermint Pony Vegan Soap Bar
That silly pony! The little devil won’t ever come in from the pasture without a pocket of peppermint treats. Yet you love that pony, and in fact, he probably has you wrapped around his hoof. Hopefully our peppermint essential oil bar of soap will remind you of your favorite pony while getting you clean!
- ▼WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Weighs approximately 4.5 oz, Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.25" x 1"
- Bar is boxed and beautifully wrapped
- Shea Butter!
- Cruelty free. Not tested on animals
- Made in the USA
- ◄KEY INGREDIENTS
- OLIVE OIL,Research has shown that olive oil helps prevent sun damage. It is also rich in squalene, which is an excellent moisturizer.
- COCONUT OIL,full of lauric acid, coconut oil is considered a great choice for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- ORGANIC RSPO PALM OIL,A natural source of beta carotene, as well as vitamins A, C, & E, which all are antioxidants that destroy free radicals, makes palm oil a perfect choice for a facial soap bar. Worried about Orangutans? Me, too. That's why this is an organic oil approved by the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil, which benefits small farmers and doesn't harm the orangutan habitat.
- SHEA BUTTER,Shea butter is thought to help with skin inflammation, elasticity, and moisturizing.
- DRIED PEPPERMINT LEAVES,Dried peppermint leaves are thought to promote skin elasticity.
- PURE PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL,Promotes blood flow, which helps your skin appear more radiant!
- ◄MATCHING PRODUCTS
Under Eye Serum, Facial Serum
Our under-eye facial serum is a beautifying blend of borage oil (20% GLA!), tamanu oil, evening primrose oil, meadowfoam seed oil, lavender and carrot seed essential oils. This skin-enhancing blend...
Out To Pasture Soap Bar
Who doesn’t love the fresh scent of clover? This scent will be sure to remind you of a walk through the pasture, on a warm spring...
Hand Sanitizer For Horse Lovers, Hand Sanitizing Gel, Ready To Ship Gifts for Equestrians
So you spent most of the day at the barn? And now you're starving and going to run through the drive through and grab something to eat? Hold up, cowgirl!...