Tack Room Bliss Leather Scented Goat Milk Soap
Breathe deep! The comforting aroma of leather surrounds you. Are you standing in your tack room or in the shower? Let the amazing leather scent of this soap transport you to the tack room, where there are no business meetings, no agendas, just pure equestrian bliss.
- ▼WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Weighs approximately 4.5 oz, Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.25" x 1"
- Fresh, Whole Goat Milk
- Bar is boxed and beautifully wrapped
- Shea Butter!
- Cruelty free. Not tested on animals
- Made in the USA
- ◄KEY INGREDIENTS
- OLIVE OIL,Research has shown that olive oil helps prevent sun damage. It is also rich in squalene, which is an excellent moisturizer.
- COCONUT OIL,full of lauric acid, coconut oil is considered a great choice for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- ORGANIC RSPO PALM OIL,A natural source of beta carotene, as well as vitamins A, C, & E, which all are antioxidants that destroy free radicals, makes palm oil a perfect choice for a facial soap bar. Worried about Orangutans? Me, too. That's why this is an organic oil approved by the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil, which benefits small farmers and doesn't harm the orangutan habitat.
- GOAT MILKWe use fresh, whole goat milk, not the powdered stuff. It gives a really creamy lather! Besides that, goat milk is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid, which is wonderful for moisturizing the skin.
- SHEA BUTTER,Shea butter is thought to help with skin inflammation, elasticity, and moisturizing.
Under Eye Serum, Facial Serum
Our under-eye facial serum is a beautifying blend of borage oil (20% GLA!), tamanu oil, evening primrose oil, meadowfoam seed oil, lavender and carrot seed essential oils. This skin-enhancing blend...
Out To Pasture Soap Bar
Who doesn’t love the fresh scent of clover? This scent will be sure to remind you of a walk through the pasture, on a warm spring...
Hand Sanitizer For Horse Lovers, Hand Sanitizing Gel, Ready To Ship Gifts for Equestrians
So you spent most of the day at the barn? And now you're starving and going to run through the drive through and grab something to eat? Hold up, cowgirl!...