Mumbai Nights Body Scrub, Whipped Sugar Scrub, Emulsified Body Polish
The streets of Mumbai at night intoxicate the senses! Glittering gold, henna artists,
and colorful lanterns line the streets. You catch a whiff of an exotic blend of sandalwood and vanilla coming from the temple, as you walk the twinkling night market!
Not sure what a body polish is? Well it's a wonderful way to exfoliate the dead skin cells off of your body, while simultaneously moisturizing your skin.Weight: 10 oz Ingredients: myrrh gum powder, rosemary powder, frankincense powder,
- Can cause shower to become slippery.
- Wet skin with water, rub a small amount of scrub into skin, rinse and pat dry.
- ◄KEY INGREDIENTS
- ORGANIC BLEND OF GRANULATED AND TURBINADO SUGAR, for exfoliating.
- KAOLIN CLAY, Gentle exfoliate and oil absorber.
- COCONUT OIL,full of lauric acid, coconut oil is considered a great choice for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- FLAX SEED POWDER,rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, it is often used to reduce redness and irritation in the skin.
- LUFFA POWDER,added exfoliation.
- MYRRH GUM POWDER,Helps produce a cooling affect on the skin.
- FRANKINCENSE POWDER,Natural astringent.
- ROSEMARY POWDER,Protects skin cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- ◄MATCHING PRODUCT
Blackberry Sage Tea Body Scrub, Whipped Sugar Scrub, Emulsified Body Polish
Has it been a long day? Time to unwind with a nice cup of fruity herbal tea full of blackberries and sage leaves. While you’re pampering...
Lavender Bliss Body Scrub, Whipped Sugar Scrub, Emulsified Body Polish
Lavender will fill your senses, when you use this delightful essential oil vegan sugar scrub! This scrub will gently exfoliate your skin, while transporting your mind to beautiful lavender fields. Are...
Pumpkin Spice Vegan Body Polish Sugar Scrub
Time to pumpkin spice all the things! This scrub is exfoliating and smells absolutely blissful! Not sure what a body polish is? Well it's a wonderful way to exfoliate the...