Don't see your question listed below? Feel free to email or call me and ask for a more personalized answer!
PROCESSING AND SHIPPING:
- When will I receive my order? It generally takes 2 business days for me to create your order and get it shipped out.
- HELP! I need my order right away! Can I get it sooner? Probably! If you need same-day turnaround on an order, just give me a call or email me to discuss and in most circumstances, I can ship an order the same day.
- How do I know you shipped my package? You will receive an email from me, with a tracking number, so you can keep an eye on it and follow it through its travels.
- I just noticed my shipping address is wrong. Can I change it? Stop reading this and immediately call me! (two one six 2 two 5 four five four 8). If I haven't shipped your order yet, then yes! But if your order has already shipped, you will need to contact the address it was sent to and/or that post office to see if you can intercept it yourself. Or, wait until/if it gets returned and then I can ship it for a second shipping fee.
- How do you package your products? Anything fragile gets plenty of bubblewrap around it. Depending on the product, it may come to you in a cardboard box, or in a bubble mailer or a regular envelope. I do my best to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition.
- I would like you to design my wedding favors. How does that work? Contact me with an email address we can use to discuss the design. I will send you a questionnaire to fill out with information about your wedding (colors, theme, names, dates, etc.) I can then mock up a few examples of designs for you and we can continue to tweak a design via email, until you're completely thrilled with how your wedding favors will look. You are a part of this process every step of the way.
- I'm having an item personalized. Will you send a proof? Sure! I'll email you a proof. Depending on the item, I may also be able to send you a physical proof, in the mail.
- This is a gift. Can you wrap it and include a gift note and gift receipt? You bet! In fact, you'll love how it looks! I include a handmade card that coordinates with the wrapping paper I put on the gift. Seriously. It looks pretty spiffy! You will be happy to give it as a gift.
- I want you to ship it directly to the recipient. Can you do that? Sure! Just give me the recipient's name and address in your order and I am happy to ship it directly to them. If you give me your email address, I'll even email you a photo of the wrapped order and card, so you know how your gift to your recipient looks.
- Do you offer gift certificates? Yes and no. At this time, I cannot offer an automated, emailed gift certificate like Amazon or the other big companies do. However, I CAN offer a snail-mailed paper gift certificate. It will be mailed via first class mail, which will include a tracking number so you can keep tabs on it and know when the recipient receives it. To purchase a gift certificate, go to this page:
- What is your return policy? I do accept returns. The whole procedure is too much to type here, so I have a separate page just for returns. Please see my full return policy here: RETURN POLICY
- I live outside the USA. Do I have to pay a custom's fee or VAT or other fees? I'll be honest, I have no clue. I would suggest you do a bit of your own research to see what fees are your responsibility. I can tell you that I don't pay any customs, VAT, or any other fees, so if they are due, they are your responsibility.
- Do you offer wholesale? Yep! Do you own a tack shop or other boutique or store? I would be thrilled to discuss a wholesale relationship with you! I have a wholesale catalog and line sheet I can send you, as well.