Best Buddies don’t let their best buddies go without this lavender goat milk soap, with some oats thrown in for a gentle exfoliate. If you love lavender, you’ll love this soap! Just don’t let the goat eat it, even though he’d probably like it! This soap is also a great facial soap, especially for those with dry skin! I use fresh goat milk, rather than the powdered that many others use. I find it gives a creamier lather.
Features of this cold process artisan bar:
- Weight: Approximately 4.5 oz
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.25" x 1"
- Fresh Goat Milk for an extraordinarily creamy lather
- Shea Butter for a great moisturization
- Lavender essential oil, which has been shown to be a great anti-bacterial oil
- Oats for a gentle exfoliate
- Bar is stamped, boxed and beautifully wrapped
- Cruelty free. Not tested on animals
Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Water, Fresh Whole Goat Milk, Shea Butter, Lavender Essential Oil, Oats